What you need:
- Lots of yummy treats (Hot Dogs, Red Barn Food Rolls, Happy Howie’s etc.)
- Vibration/Pager Collar or a very good E Collar like a Dogtra, Garmin or Mini Educator
- 12 ft Leash
Manners for dogs of all ages.
This class is limited to 8 dogs and runs for 10 weeks. It revolves around Basic Manners in the house, like not counter surfing, not stealing food, not rushing through the door, not jumping on people, not chasing a vacuum cleaner and not getting overly excited around running and playing children.
Please fill in our online questionnaire, download, print, and carefully complete the Training Agreement and Liability Waiver below. If you don’t have a printer, you’re welcome to stop in during normal training hours (see above) and pick up a print copy of our enrollment packet.
- Bed Games
- Crate Manners
- Bed Games (Food Refusal)
- Door Manners
- Bed Games (Tossing Food and upping distractions)
- Counter Manners (Vet Office, Kitchen Counter etc.)
- No stealing food
- Simulating Deliveries (Door Manners/Food Delivery/Mail Man)
- Vacuums and Sweeping
- Leave it around other dogs (rolling ball, dragged flirt pole and other distractions)
- Leash Manners around other dogs
- Out of sight stay
- Recall while other dogs are placing
- Manners around children
- Giggling children
- Polite greeting with adults
- Running children and screaming children
- Playing children with ball
- Social Gathering and Graduation
If you need more information or have any questions please message us.