Our “One-On-One” private sessions are tailored to you and your dog and your goals. In any private session you can work on positions, placing, body handling & conditioning, leash walking, recalls, off leash obedience, sport obedience, Service Dog Task Training etc.
The choice is YOURS!
We offer the following options for private classes:
Canine College 4 Private Lessons:
- $300 4 Private Class Package
- Individual Training Plan
Two dogs? Not a problem
What to bring to Classes:
While we are balanced trainers, our training is primarily based on positive reinforcement and behavior shaping. You will need a bag of small, high-value treats. We love cut up Homestyle Meatballs (Great Value) or Colby Jack Cubed Cheese, but any small, tasty treat will work. Please do not feed your dog immediately before class – we want them eager for treats!
On your first visit, please bring your dog using the collar, halter, or harness you currently use. We will make recommendations for other equipment if needed. You will also need a leash. Please, no retractable (Flexi) leashes!
What you need:
– Yummy treats such as Homestyle Meatballs (Great Value) or Colby Jack Cubed Cheese etc. You want to bring at least one quart bag full of treats, better yet, bring two.
– Water Bowl and Water
– Fitted Collar, Front Clip Harness, Gentle Leader/Halti, Prong Collar (2.25mm Herm Sprenger) etc.
– 4ft Leash (NO FLEXI OR OTHERWISE RETRACTABLE LEASHES)
– Special Toys
– Poop Bags
– A Positive Attitude (have fun)
Disclaimer: There are no refunds and Classes have to be taken within 6 months of being purchased.