5 in stock
NO EVAL NEEDED!
It all starts here!
Without the Basics, you have nothing.
For Puppies from 8-14 weeks
What you need:
- 4ft & 10 ft Leash (buy here)
- Clicker/Marker Word
- Lots of yummy treats (such as Fresh Pet, Homestyle Meatballs or Cheese)
Puppy 101 is about how to live with your puppy. It covers crate training, sit, down, stay, potty schedule, biting, jumping and how to properly manage your puppy. This is a “How to live with your new puppy” class.
Day& Train only
What to bring to Classes:
– Treats (at least a quart bag full of yummy treats such as Colby Jack Cubed Cheese, Fresh Pet or Homestyle Meatballs (Great Value). You want to bring at least one quart bag full of treats, better yet, bring two.
– Water Bowl and Water
– Fitted Collar or Harness
– 4ft Leash (NO FLEXI OR OTHERWISE RETRACTABLE LEASHES)
– Poop Bags
– A Positive Attitude (have fun)
Disclaimer: There are no refunds for group classes. Classes have to be taken within a 6 Month time frame!