Spay – Neuter NOW
Spay – Neuter NOW is a local program and 501c3 non profit organization.
All Spay-Neuter-Now spay/neuter assistance programs require clients to fill out an application for assistance.
Program eligibility includes:
- Income-Qualified Households for Cats & Dogs
- Military Households for Cats
- Caretakers of Unowned, Stray, Feral, Colony or Barn Cats
For more information about Spay – Neuter NOW please visit their Website.
Friends of Animals
Friends of Animals lists two participating vets: Northcountry Veterinary Clinic and Limerick Vet.
To get a Friends of Animals certificate you have to follow their Instructions.
1. Contact a veterinarian listed below before proceeding to the next step:
- Confirm the veterinarian’s continued participation in the Friends of Animals Spay & Neuter program
- Inform the veterinarian that you intend to use Friends of Animals’ spay/neuter certificate.
- Ask about any restrictions and additional charges
- Do not make an appointment until after you have received your certificate in the mail.
2. After contacting a vet from the listings below, check the box at the bottom of the screen and proceed to the next stepIf you have any questions, please email or call FoA at 1-800-321-7387 M – F, 9-5 Eastern Time.